· 2 Green peppers
· 2 Carrots
· 3 Tomatoes
· 1 Whole cabbage
· Water as needed
Directions you need to follow:
1. Firstly, you need to cut both onions and peppers into small pieces.
2. Sauté those in just a bit of olive oil (until they are light brown colour) and keep it aside.
3. In the meantime, chop rest of your vegetables.
4. Add these to a cooker with water and bring to a boil.
5. You’ll want to add onions and peppers from step 2 to this cooker
6. Cook it for about a half an hour to 45 minutes.
7. Add little salt (should not elevate blood pressure) and pepper in moderate amount.
8. Enjoy your meal.